Teach For India is a nationwide movement that aims to bridge the educational gap in India by placing promising college graduates and young professionals in low-income schools to teach full-time for two years. The organization's mission is to build a movement of leaders who will eliminate inequity in education. Teach For India's Fellows are provided with intensive training and support throughout the two years, and are supported to enter the corporate, public and social sectors after their Fellowship so that they become life-long leaders, across sectors, advocating for educational equity.
HOW TO ACT?
- Become a Teach For India Fellow –
- The third deadline for application is 12th December, 2012. Apply: http://tfaforms.com/241251
- Criterion: They need to be graduates (minimum qualification) between the age group of 21-35
- Volunteer in a Teach For India Fellow's classroom –
- Write to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to enroll as a volunteer
- Criterion: College students and young professionals can become volunteers
- Become the face of Teach For India and inspire many others to join the Fellowship program –
- Spread the word about the Teach For India Fellowship program in your colleges and offices by becoming a Campus Ambassador or Young professional ambassador. Application form available here - http://tfaforms.com/241251
- Criterion: College students and young professionals can apply for this position