6 Easy Breezy Steps To Look Like Deepika Padukone
April 23, 2014 @ 11:08 am
Actress Deepika Padukone is a sure shot winner when it comes to fashion and beauty, and most women want to ape her style. Grab a comb, clips and serum to achieve her hairdo, says an expert.
A renowned hair expert shares how to create Deepika's favourite hairdo:
1. Start by brushing your hair to detangle it so that it is easier to style. If you have frizzy hair, apply a small amount of serum to detangle and smoothen it out.
2. Neatly divide a small portion of the first half of your hair and clip it up roughly.
3. Take a bump-it hair volumiser and place it on the crown area of your head and cover up the bump-it by taking sections of hair from the two sides of your head and turn it into a half pony-tail. To keep it steady, secure it with a couple of bobby pins. If you are unable to find a bump-it, you can simply back comb the front half section of your hair to volumise it and then secure it with a good quality hair spray.
4. Gently smoothen the surface with a brush to remove the tangles and use hairspray to hold it in place.
5. Take hold of the loose hair sections and twist them into a bun. Use hair pins to keep the bun in place and bobby pins to keep fly away strands at bay.
6. To complete the look, gently remove strands of hair from the bun to frame the face and create a softer look. Secure the hairdo with a texturising hair spray.
Deepika and Ranveer
There you have it! Try it out and tell us how it worked in the comments below.
you may also like