Roadies Xplorer - Season 2 Tips and Tricks
December 19, 2012 @ 14:04 pm
Getting past the first level may not have been a very difficult task, consider how much help you got, and how easy it was, compared to what you're up against now.
Here are some tips on how to get past Season 2 with a good score, and win and XBox 360
Season 2 of Roadies was a journey through the streets across India, along with challenging tasks that made for a hell of an experience for Roadies like Ayushman, who endured a lot to become the person who he is today. You've got it easy, playing on a computer screen, not having you life on the line.
2. As in any ride, keep the accelerator squeezed, but remember slow down on the curves, as riding off the road will run you into buildings. And that's not very good for a speeding bike.
3. Remember the Speed Booster from the First Ride? That's going to save you some serious time this time around too. And don't miss it, because it's a much longer ride this time. Ride right through the Speed Booster for a hit of power.
4. The River Crossing task is not as easy as it seems. There are several things to keep in mind while playing this level. Firstly, keep an eye on the time and distance remaining (1), because it's most important to make it across the river in time. Secondly, keep an eye on your stamina (2), because if you run out of stamina, you're going to die. And watch out for the crocodiles (3), they're the primary danger in this task.
5. When you start running out of stamina, watch out for the IE Energy Bubble. Wait for it to bob up next to you, and then swing left/right towards it to regain all lost stamina. Remember, if you don't time your swing right, you'll not only miss the Energy Bubble, but lose time as well.
6. The crocs will kill you if they touch you, so make sure you stay clear of the crocs. When you see a croc approaching, don't overreact. Wait for the croc to get under you, then pull up before it snaps. Because if you stay up for too long, you're losing time. But don't relax too much when you see a croc, because being dead doesn't help win a game.
These tips should help you get ahead of your previous score and get on top. Give it a shot, and as always, good luck.
Tags: competition , Exclusive , game , hot , new , omg , Rannvijay , roadies , season , Show , Television , tips , tricks , wow , like , Raghu Ram , Rajiv , Expert , Ayushmann Khurranna , Roadies X , Roadies Xplorer
you may also like