Roadies Xplorer - Season 4 Tips and Tricks
January 07, 2013 @ 16:23 pm
You've got quite far, congratulations on that. By now you must be getting very good at the short and fast bike runs, and now the time has come to test your endurance on the bike.
The long ride needs many things to be kept in mind, and here are some points that will help you get past the long ride:
2. The villages are tricky with their narrow roads and settlements by the side. Be careful of winding roads, you might land up in somebody's hut if you don't ride in a good line!
3. The roads in the villages are pretty rough. The potholes will slow you down a little as you ride over them. So try and keep clear of the potholes as much as you can.
4. To get your speed up, remember to pick up the IE speed booster. If you miss the booster, chances are, you might not finish the race!
The task in this season needs you to stay very alert and responsive. Keep these tips in mind, and keep your eyes open:
2. Keep an eye on your energy meter in the top right corner. Each time you get hit, it will go down. You lose when it becomes red.
3. If you're really, really low on energy, watch out for the IE Energy bonus that will flare up on your attacker's cape. If you successfully defend an attack from the bonus, your energy will be replenished
Keep these tips in mind, and go play the game with confidence. Keep your score on top if you want to win the XBOX 360!
Next: MTV Jugaad: Dhar Pakad
you may also like