Happy birthday Raghu & Rajiv!
April 15, 2012 @ 00:00 am
Here`s wishing television`s most awesome (and angry) duo a very happy birthday!
They’ve made us laugh, contestants on Roadies cry and just generally kept us really entertained with their blatant portrayal of anger for about 9 years on television with TV’s most popular reality show, MTV Roadies. And today, they celebrate their birthday. So here’s wishing the awesome angry men of television, twins Raghu Ram and Rajiv Lakshman, a very happy birthday! Here’re 5 things you might not have known about this killer duo!
1. Both Raghu and Rajiv were born in Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh, and schooled at the Delhi Tamil Education association, RK Puram. They both dropped out of the Sri Venkateswara College in the 3rd year.
2. The twins have a strong affinity for music. Raghu has been singing since he was 8 years old, and he and Rajiv also had an acoustic band in Delhi during their college days, called Complicity, for which – hold your breath – Raghu played guitars and gave vocals!
3. Both Raghu and Rajiv are professional dancers and have worked as choreographers for 5 years in Delhi!
4. Raghu started at MTV India supervising shows like MTV Love Line with Malaika Arora Khan and Cyrus Broacha and also led MTV Select and the first few seasons of MTV Super Select with VJ Nikhil Chinapa.
5. Initially, MTV Roadies was called MTV Find The Road, and wasn’t met with favourable reactions from the senior producers at MTV. But presently, Roadies has met with such success that most of the creative control of the show lies with the super twins!
Previous: Rajnikanth: Possible or Impossible
you may also like
most read blogs